1 year reactivation of blog. (Blame my laziness)

Hi, I haven't been posting for one year. I remember I started this blog to sort of tell you how I have been training (its been hit and miss sometimes). And documenting what I was doing to prepare for some tournaments in 2016 (specifically Malaysia Open in August 2016 and Millionaire Chess Oct 2016 in USA). So training started in July 2016 and ended in Oct 2016. I did achieve my 2nd IM norm in USA after all that hard work. I had every intention of posting about it together with some games so I guess one year late is better than never. Also, recently I saw some positive comments about some of the posts and someone contacted me personally saying they enjoy some of the content. It is nice to see people appreciate the content and find it helpful. This gives me motivation to continue and I will try and be more consistent this time around.

I will be posting some games with annotations for the next few posts.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to do Calculation? VIDEO

Literacy-Fluency-Mastery