BACK FROM THE DEAD........4 Years in the wilderness....and now I KNOW.... NOTHING

 I started this blog a few years back when I had an office job. A lot has changed since.

My last post was in 2017.


I have since started coaching chess. This is my facebook page: here


I had an idea of what I wanted to write about all those years ago. It was very clear and I thought I would only write about that. You could say I was naive and thought I knew everything. 

Turns out I know nothing. Just that its a slightly better nothing.


There are many posts written on my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ZhuoRenChessCoach/


But it is so ridiculous to search back for it. So I decided I will be putting some of them here. It makes it easier to search back and also allows it to be more accessible to you rather than having to scroll through the facebook pages. Check out the page if you are free. There are some videos of me talking there. I still prefer writing but speaking looks more real and it helps me grow. Video quality isn't the greatest. I'm not tech savvy.


Just thought you should know there is videos there. And I have no idea how to put video on blogger yet. Or I just forgot. Its probably possible. 


Hope you find this blog more useful than the last 4 years. Because nothing is better than...well..nothing.

Because ain't nothing was posted here in the last 4 years. So if you don't find this helpful, you can go back to...nothing.


I will end with this....better to come back and try again (even if it took FOUR years) than to stay down forever.


What thing have you put off or gave up that you can try restarting again?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to do Calculation? VIDEO

Literacy-Fluency-Mastery