How You Can Make Fun, Engaging Classes for Anything? in 3 simple steps....

 

In my first post of 2021, I mentioned that I will be shifting some of the old content from my Fb page: HERE to the blog for ease of accessibility.

Unfortunately, I can't go back to before July 2019 unless I scroll all the way. 

You will get 1. a free chess lesson here  &

                    2. How to Come up with a fun engaging class?


Here are the 3 steps:

STEP 1

What are the 3 key points you want the student to get from the class?

STEP 2

Research tonnes of examples to explain those 3 key points and drill it home. You can repeat the key points a few times.

STEP 3

Give autonomy and trust them


Watch the video HERE to see step 3 in progress. I taught in this workshop 3 key points (STEP 1). 

You will see the kids explain the examples using one point each (STEP 2 and 3).

See how much fun they are having and learning at the same time.


Check out the video here




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to do Calculation? VIDEO

Literacy-Fluency-Mastery