THEORY vs PRACTICAL!

 Theory vs Practical

In science class in school and college, there were always practical sessions. Not just theory. They need to go hand in hand.

My 2nd batch of student of the 6 months classics group had been asking to play me in simul since March.

Since June was the last month of the current 6 month program. I decided that 5 months of theory probably got too boring for them. So I decided the last 4 classes would be of a practical nature. They were so excited when I told them.

We played around 5 simuls and I lost to at least half of my students at least once. Its good to see how much they improved ( i did my job well ). We also did some hand & brain sessions. For the last class, they asked me to do a tournament for all of them.

The results are in the photo. The ones who finished 5th, 7th and 8th are the 3 guys who finished top 10 in the Herosifu tournament (under 12 section). The 2nd, 3rd and 4th placings for our internal tournament are 12 and 13 years old.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to do Calculation? VIDEO

Literacy-Fluency-Mastery