Thinking Without Action is Procrasination


 Thinking Without Action is Procrasination

2 Months ago, i suffered some setbacks in a tournament. I lost to one player, A from the Philippines who created a new lichess account in 2020. He had played over 3000 games in the space of a year.

He also finished in the top 10 of the Zonals featuring many GMs. After the tournament ended, I decided to do the same. Create a new lichess account and play openings I normally do not play such as 1.e4.
The only game that didn't feature 1.e4 was one game and I played it this morning.

It helped me cross the 2500 barrier on lichess for the first time. Something I never did using my main account. So after 178 games played, I have reached 2500.

Its not such a great thing in the grand scheme of things. But for me, its progress. And I am happy I started a new thing from a setback.

What slight change are you thinking about that you can make that could bring you results? Maybe its time to get out of the thinking and start the doing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to do Calculation? VIDEO

Literacy-Fluency-Mastery